FREE US SHIPPING ON ALL MILANO COLLECTION ORDERS - LOWER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
About The Secret Wig
|SHOP THE SECRET WIG|
The Secret Wig is the most natural glueless, tapeless wig available. Its unique design allows you to style and wear your Secret Wig without detection. Each hair is meticulously hand tied onto a reinforced French Lace accompanied by a proprietary scalp illusion process to ensure the most natural look.
Most wigs are easily detectable at the hairline on the forehead. Even with the most gorgeous expensive hair, a wig can still look like a WIG. Not with the Secret Wig by Milano.
CREATE THE MOST NATURAL LOOK — most wigs look like wigs because of the excessive amount of hair that is sewn into them. The Secret Wig by Milano utilizes years of research to replicate the natural density of a woman’s hair.
3. INNOVATIVE DESIGN
Lace wigs create the most natural look but require a lot of maintenance and can fall apart very easily with normal wear and tear. There is a short life span for these expensive wigs and often the hair will outlast the cap. The Secret Wig by Milano creates an extremely natural look, yet is designed to withstand normal wear and tear with the lowest maintenance possible for a human hair lace wig.
4. FINEST HAIR QUALITY
Each Secret wig is hand-crafted with the finest Virgin European Human Hair with attention to every detail.
IT’S OUR LITTLE SECRET
When wearing the SecretWig, expect countless compliments on how great your hair (NOT WIG :-) looks, No one will suspect that you’re wearing a wig. That’ll be your Secret.
Follow these tips to learn how to make your Secret Wig by Milano make you look and feel your best!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR PUTTING ON YOUR SECRET
- If you are wearing your wig over your own natural hair, put your natural hair in a low ponytail or braid. Lift the pony/braid towards your forehead and pin it in place. Then secure your ponytail/braid in place using bobby pins, clips, nylon wig cap, or netted wig cap or GripCap. This will help avoid any bump in the back of your head caused by your hair.
- To secure the Secret Wig in place, it is best to use a Milano WiGrip or GripCap.
- Position your Secret Wig gently in place by holding the temples below the lace to prevent tearing.
- Place the front of the Secret Wig in front of your natural hairline.
- Secure both earpieces (the material that goes above the ears) evenly on both sides of the ear to assure your wig is on straight.
- Bend the bones (wires that are sewn into the earpieces) inward so the earpieces lay flat on your head and do not stick outwards.
TIGHTENING YOUR WIG
It is very important to make sure your Secret Wig wig fits snuggly and comfortably.
- Closed-Wefted Cap & Open-Wefted Cap: These caps have straps with hooks on both sides inside your wig between the earpieces and the nape. The elastic with the hooks can be pulled and hooked into the ribbon located on top of the nape piece. There are several slots depending on how tight or loose your wig is.
If your wig is still too tight or loose please contact customer service at (888) MILANO-3 to determine your options.
WEAR AND CARE
Proper maintenance of your Milano Secret Wig will allow you to enjoy your wig for a long time. When you are not wearing your wig, always store it on a mannequin or foam head to help keep its optimal shape and style. Keep away from direct sunlight to prevent excessive fading.
Wigs should be washed approximately every 3-4 weeks if worn daily or as needed. Your Milano wig should always be washed by an experienced stylist who is familiar with the techniques of washing premium wigs. Only professional grade products should be used when caring for your Milano wig. Products for each wig should be specific to the nature of its hair. It is recommended to use sulfate free and color safe styling products to prevent the hair from drying out.
All Milano Wigs are crafted with the highest quality hair and should be treated delicately. If applying heat to the hair, first use a heat protectant product to prevent the hair from heat damage.
Brush your wig regularly to prevent tangling, especially by the nape area. Start brushing from the ends of the hair and work your way up. This technique minimizes hair loss. Milano offers a hairline Brush to gently style the front of lace wigs as well as a Gentle Brush for all wigs to prevent hair loss while brushing.
To view the full Milano Wig Accessories Line please visit http://wigsforswomen.com/accessories.html.
The SECRET wig is the most natural wig available but requires extra TLC to assure its healthy life. Please review the instructions below before caring for the SECRET Wig.
The Milano Secret Wig is very delicate and requires additional care when washing
- Must be washed on a head
- Do not pin the lace to the head or it will cause a hole
The Secret Wig is very delicate and requires additional care when styling
- When styling your Milano Secret Wig make sure to secure the wig on a head and style gently around the front hairline.
- When brushing the front hairline while wearing it on your head, hold the front hairline down and brush behind it. This prevents the lace from stretching or tearing. It's best to use the Milano Hairline Brush for precision styling around the hairline.
All Milano stylists are trained in the styling and care of the Secret Wig. If you have any questions or concerns please call Customer Service before washing at (888) MILANO-3.
CUT & COLOR
Milano Secret Wigs come in various lengths, styles and textures. Please speak to a professional stylist prior to cutting your wig to determine if the style desired will work with the length and texture of the wig you chose. Milano has a service department with experienced Master Wig Stylists that can custom cut and color your wig to your desired look. Customized colors and cuts can be viewed on Milano’s Instagram @milanowigs.
Applying color to your wig always adds additional dimension and gives it a more natural look. There are many options of color services that can be performed on your Milano wig. Services include balayage, ombre, melting, rooting, babylights, highlighting, low lighting and custom color techniques. Color is applied differently to wigs than to regular hair so make sure your colorist is experienced with premium wigs. To help protect your wig and achieve your desired result, always ask your colorist to test strand your wig before applying color to the entire wig. Milano offers all color services using the highest quality professional beauty products with highly skilled colorists trained in all the latest techniques. Please visit our New York, Los Angeles or Long Beach Showrooms or e-mail customer service at email@example.com for a free color consultation. Milano colorists are trained to preform services on any human hair wig regardless of brand.
To learn more about custom color please visit: http://wigsforswomen.com/services/.
ALTERATIONS & REPAIR
The Secret Experience includes fitting and minor lace alterations to ensure the perfect fit. Milano caps come in standard sizes. If you require an adjustment or alteration to your cap, please contact our professional repair department at 1-888-MILANO-3 or repairs@MCwigs.com. Additional charges apply.
Wigs are very delicate and require proper care. If your wig tears or is damaged, please contact the repair center at 1-888-MILANO-3 or repairs@MCwigs.com so your wig can be evaluated and determine how to proceed. Please do not attempt to fix/alter your wig on your own.
If you have any questions or comments please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) MILANO-3.
You have no items in your shopping cart.